Monday, July 6, 2009

Oceans love

As i sit here and await your return i realize that you still left a part here with me... You left your Heart. Looking at the Ocean and how the waves steam Beautifully i realize it's only my reflection in the mirror as the tears roll down my face... Knowing that you are only one phone call away for some reason doesn't prove to be good enough... My face has become cold from missing the warmth of your chest which i lay upon every night... Pillow talk which has now turned into silence... Happiness which has now turned into agony because I miss your very presence...
I love you! But you already know that.... Because I show you, gave you, and give you love. Now Im faced to sit here patiently in silence for you to return... They say Happiness is bliss, Now im starting to realize that LOVE is PAIN... I have never been in love like this before... To the point of no return. I've always wanted you but now I need YOU... I need you here with me so that we can watch the Oceans waves together...

No comments:

Post a Comment